This is a specialized area with our dedicated partner and staff, working in conjunction with international professional links where necessary. Advice is provided on the funding of projects in liaison with Chartered Accountants, Banks, Government authorities and other relevant professionals. We examine, investigate, research on, undertake due diligence and report on any project requiring thorough professional and balanced analysis including.
- Company restructures, mergers and acquisitions including sale of shares
- Sale of business and share swopping
- Management buy outs
- Commercialisation and privatization re-structures
- Examining legal regimes in force and applying legal requirements to specific projects.
- Studying and analyzing and rendering advice on all types of projects whether legal or quasi legal or social or business.
- Suggesting and drafting amendments and any other changes to legislation
- Providing legal opinions on a case by case basis